Anxiety is brutal.
Anxiety is cruel.
Above all, anxiety is isolating.
Anxiety is different for everyone. What helps me may not help you. If you are ever going through a dark period and feel there is no one that cares, there is something out there to help you.
Always know that.
Though my anxiety tries to shake my spirit, I have found that music is the one thing at the end of the day that truly grounds me. I have compiled a list of ten songs that have helped ease me through my anxiety even in the darkest moments.
I hope you find comfort in them as well.
10. “Clocks” by: VersaEmerge
9. “Control” by: Halsey
8. “Nine In The Afternoon” by: Panic! At The Disco
7. “Existentialism On Prom Night” by: Straylight Run
6. “End All” by: The Narrative
5. “Mirrors” by: PVRIS
4. “Young Volcanoes” by: Fall Out Boy
3. “We Intertwined” by: The Hush Sound
2. “L.G. FUAD” by: Motion City Soundtrack
1. “Your Ex Lover Is Dead” by: Stars
Here’s my “Let’s Get Rid of Anxiety” playlist that I created on Spotify as well:
Featured image found on Beyond Anxiety & Depression.